Sunday 15 April 2018

Some bunny loves you . . .

on the My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog!

Today is the
mid-challenge reminder
for our current challenge on the

My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog


The April challenge is
Challenge #46 - Anything Goes


Remember:  You can participate with ANY project; altered, scrapbooking pages, cards, and anything you can think of.  If you have My Besties images, that would be ideal, but you can use any kind of stamps or digital stamps.  And also remember: You are playing for My Besties digital Stamps!

~~~*~~~*~~~

Today I had the pleasure of colouring and creating with the super cute
Sherri Baldy's My Besties img109 Carrot House digital stamp.


I printed the image on A5 X-Press It blending card, heat set then coloured with Copic markers.
I matted an A5 top folding card base with luscious orange cardstock, added a panel of vibrant pink cardstock then adhered the matted image panel in place.

I used the Cupcakia font to make the sentiment, trimmed then popped in place using foam dots.
Lucky last were some enamel dots ... I confess, they were not planned.  After adhering everything in place, I saw a flaw in the cardstock that had to be hidden ... I think the black works well with the bold sentiment and outlines of the image.



   

NOW it's YOUR turn!
I hope that I have inspired you to get creative with your
My Besties (or other branded) images and make a project to enter the

~~~*~~~*~~~

*** INGREDIENTS ***
Sherri Baldy My Besties - digital stamp - img109 Carrot House
Copic markers - carrot - YR-12-15-16-18
Copic markers - windows & shutters - RV11-13-14
Copic markers - walls inside windows - YR0000-000
Copic markers - door - E50-53-55-57
Copic markers - flowers - Rv11-13-14 + YR18
Copic markers - foliage and grass - YG03-17-67
Copic markers - ladybug - T3-5 + R17
Cupcakia font - for the sentiment
Helmar 450 Quick Dry adhesive - to adhere the layers
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive - to adhere the sentiment
foam squares - to adhere the sentiment panel
~~~*~~~*~~~
I am going to enter my card in the following challenges (alphabetical order):
~~~*~~~*~~~

A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge - Challenge #66 - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft Extra Challenge - April Challenge - Anything Goes
my favourite colour combo is pink, orange & green
Anything Goes with a Bestie
option Spring

28 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this image before! Too cute! Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling image and your coloring and such a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Bunny Love card! Thanks for showing at My Besties Dutch Girls Designs and good luck.
    Greetings Joke DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous make! Thank you so much for playing along at Creative Moments Challenge this fortnight.
    Crafty hugs, Mary (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a sweetie here love your cute bunny house coloured so lovely. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely image but I did wonder what happens when the wind blows!! Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge this week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mary :)
      ... yes, it does look a little top heavy and would topple over in the slightest of winds

      Delete
  7. Love it!
    Thanks for joining Crafty Friends
    DT Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi and welcome to are Challenge this month.Thank you for sharing your project with us good luck with your entry hope to see you again soon hugs Sue DT xx

    http://mybesties3ddecoblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tracy fantastic and great card
    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet - I love the carrot house image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete

  11. Your project is very beautiful. Thank you for being with us at M.B.A.E. Liliane Carvalho DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. so beautiful
    Thank you for joining us at my Besties french challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. That carrot house is super adorable! I love your color choices for this card...orange and pink together is one of my favorite combos (think Dunkin Donuts logo, lol!) Thanks for sharing your card with us at Sasayaki Glitter!

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hallo liebe Tracy,

    du hast eine wunderschöne Karte gestaltet. Ich bin ganz begeistert. Vielen Dank fü die Teilnahme an der My Besties Challenge Deutschland. Ganz liebe Grüße herzlichst Sivli

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable proyecto!!! Esa zanahoria tipo casa es muy simpática!. Muchas gracias por participar con nosotras. Saludos. Andy Ro- DT My Besties Art España

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.